Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Secret way to put gas in a model 3!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not only do our cars get better with software updates, I just discovered there is a super secret method to actually put GAS into my model 3!

PXL_20210212_221135995.jpg

This is what happens when there is a snow storm and you ran out of gas on the snowblower. It was fun to watch people look confused when I pulled up the the pump in an electric car.

A couple years ago people wouldn't notice, but this time I got se odd looks and even joked with the guy in front of me when he saw I was filling a gas can.

Happy Family Day/Valentine's Day weekend all :cool:

What? No electric snowblower? :D:D:D
This one came with the house 10 years ago and still going strong so no need to replace. Plus I've used it more in the last 3 days than in the last 3 years. With the amount I have to clear I don't think an electric one would last....however I was eying an electric ride on mower last year. They are expensive. Between 3-5k....I bought the acceleration boost for my model 3 instead :cool:

I have a gas snow blower and lawn mower and when I go get gas, I do so in my wife's RX. It's weird but I'm almost embarrassed to be seen at a gas station.

Come on - it'd at least help make the irony clearer for some when EV charging spots get ICEd. ;)

There are a few times I've had to stop by a gas station for a snack (pre-COVID) and the only spot is, of course, right by the door to the convenience store/cashier and forcing me to take up a gas pump spot that is adjacent to it. I've had several knowledge-sharing conversations with people as many are curious about what it's like to drive electric.

Reactions: Struja
I have a gas snow blower and lawn mower and when I go get gas, I do so in my wife's RX. It's weird but I'm almost embarrassed to be seen at a gas station.
I feel the same way. The only time I ever use gas pumps is when I have to fill up a rental - but with Covid I don't think I have done that since Sep 2019. If they ever change how pump works I will look like a Luddite.

Reactions: gavine and Struja