TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

See a Model X in New York

Discussion in 'Model X' started by vigge50, Mar 20, 2016.

1. vigge50

vigge50 Member

Hello
    I have a friend that is in New York right now and he and his dad would really like to see the Model X in person. Does anyone know if there is any Model X at the Broklyn Service centre that they could look at or is there Model Xes on other Servic centres in New York?

2. tfung

tfung Member

Saw a few up in Mt Kisco service center about 2 weeks ago when I was there...

3. Galve2000

Galve2000 Member

There is a new Store and Service Center is the Red Hook neighborhood of Brooklyn. It opened last Thursday the 17th and was reported that they had a Model X on display.

4. hdnyc

hdnyc Member

Mine has been in Syosset. I'm picking it up in Manhasset - not a service center, just a store. The DS said that they have a few now, so might be worth checking out the Manhasset store and see what they have in the lot over the next few weeks. I think a lot of people who will be getting them on Long Island probably live close to the Manhasset area.