Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking a Tesla to rent or Uber/Lfyt on 8/7 in Dallas, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am looking for a Tesla to rent for the day or Uber/Lfyt for 8/7/16 in Dallas, TX. Any thoughts? I have reached out to Turo, Enterprise etc. but have had no luck thus far. Please advise if you are aware of opportunities for this. Thank you so much!!!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness in responding. Turo was a dead end, all the listed Teslas are no longer available and Turo's customer service was unwilling to reach out to the people who had the postings. Enterprise Exotic Cars has a newer model than anything listed (but unavailable) on Turo, for 3x the cost.
My date was revised to 8/6, still seeking options, but very glad to have found at least one obtainable vehicle.

Well that sounds great, but I was not able to identify how to do that. When I clicked on the owner's name there was no apparent way to contact them. Either I overlooked the way to, (if so, please do let me know where that feature is located) or perhaps the website changed their interface. Hence my asking Turo to reach out. Perhaps it is only possible to speak directly with the owners once a rental is secured. I have not used Turo prior to this so I have no past reference of experience. Thanks.