TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Seeking Advice on Aftermarket Wheels for white P3D-

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by cochran, Sep 25, 2019.

1. cochran

cochran Member

Currently in the market for aftermarket wheels for my white P3D-. I have the 19s from Tesla but looking for something different.

I personally like the look of the Brixton RF7's (pic posted below) but they are 20s and I don't want a rough ride or loss of range/performance. Having said this, the RF7's are the coolest looking black wheels I have found thus far.

Any suggestions? Preferably 18" or 19" (lightweight) and black.

Thanks in advance!

Brixton RF7:
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  2. spindrome

spindrome Member

• Funny x 1
  3. cochran

cochran Member

Yeah I looked through about half.

• Like x 1
  4. dingmah

dingmah Member

I’m going with Fast Wheels EV03 18” as my summers. They’re made specifically for the Model 3. I’m getting them installed tomorrow, will post pics after installation.

https://fastev.ca/images/FastEV_brochure2019.pdf

Here in Canada, a lot of people are going with the EV01 as their winter wheel.

• Like x 1
  5. dingmah

dingmah Member

Got the Fast EV03 wheels installed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. cochran

cochran Member

These look great!

7. hydro 481

hydro 481 Active Member