TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Seeking advice on selling 2010 Roadster #510

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Revolution, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Revolution

Revolution New Member

Good afternoon -

My company owns a 2010 Roadster (#510) that has been wrapped and used for corporate events only. We had purchased it as part of a marketing effort for an environmentally friendly dry cleaner in Denver, CO. The car's main function was to be seen at area sporting events - Nuggets and Avalanche games - and other events the company sponsored in the Denver metro area. Pictures are here: http://revolutioncleaners.com/tesla/tesla.html.

Some info on the car: Very orange with black and orange, executive leather interior, both hard and soft top.

We have decided to move in a different direction with our marketing dollars and are thinking about selling. Any advice on the best place to sell and/or price points would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

3. pharma5

pharma5 Roadster F#25

4. chris22104

chris22104 Member

Too bad they weren't vinyl graphics that could easily be removed.....

5. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

They said it was "wrapped". Generally, I think the (vinyl) wrap could be removed to get rid of the graphics.

6. Revolution

Revolution New Member

Yes, the graphics are Vinyl and can be removed. We will remove them before delivery, unless for some reason Buyer wants them ;)