Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Model S (darker colors) 3/25 for Tesla raffle promotion video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PeterK

Model X, 3 & Y Owner
Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2013
Cambridge, MA
Hi all,
I am on the board of two nonprofits, Climate XChange (climate-xchange.org) and Climate Action Business Association (cabaus.org), that are working to raise awareness of and response to climate change - especially via carbon pricing - in Massachusetts and other states.

To promote our upcoming Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle with grand prize of a well-loaded Model S or Model X, we are making a video featuring a house, driveway and Model S. Video shooting will be next Saturday 3/25. Location is not yet final but will be in the Boston area.

Unfortunately I sold my S a few months ago. The X isn't as broadly recognizable nor does it fit the storyline as well. So we're seeking a volunteer with a Model S in a color other than white, silver or titanium. There is no remuneration but you will have my and others' thanks for supporting an important objective.

Please reply here or PM me if you are willing. Thank you in advance!
-Peter

Thanks very much, Ed. We'll share details as they're decided in the next couple of days.

Everyone else out there, Ed pointed out to me in a conversation this morning that we might want a post-refresh S to match with marketing photos we might use. So does anyone have a new-nose S they'd like to make a video star?

Thanks in advance.
Peter

P.S. Here's a new video explaining what one of our two orgs, CABA, is about. CXC is more focused on research and education to support carbon pricing legislation.

Last edited:
Thanks, Jurnimon. Is the Midnight Silver S a post-refresh model with the new nose treatment? I assume Sig Red is an original Signature.

The Signature X is P90D Assembled 6/16. The Model S is a 90D and has the classic nose cone.
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 12.38.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 12.36.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 12.40.54 PM.png

We would be glad to offer our help with our Model S or X. Yet It seem you are looking for a Refreshed body style Model S. Our model S is a 2016 P90DL Midnight Silver. It is a classic front end though. Our 2016 Model X is Multi-layer White P90DL. Will certainly be looking into the two NPO you are a part of. They seem very interesting. Also are very aligned with our Tesla Rental business.

I also agree to checkout Tesla Owners New England on FB. The community is incredible and I am sure someone on there has exactly what you are looking for.

Best of luck and keep up the incredible work.

Our Site-
Tesla Rental In Boston

Attachments

• c4ZNEgVRRMSBM1Kb69IuoQ.1440x700.jpg
    c4ZNEgVRRMSBM1Kb69IuoQ.1440x700.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 48
Thanks, @GSD Rides. I appreciate your and others' offers of classic nose cone cars and suggestions to post at Tesla Owners New England on FB. I went there last week and posted a request but have had no responses, even after I posted a followup comment with request yesterday.

We would be glad to offer our help with our Model S or X. Yet It seem you are looking for a Refreshed body style Model S. Our model S is a 2016 P90DL Midnight Silver. It is a classic front end though. Our 2016 Model X is Multi-layer White P90DL. Will certainly be looking into the two NPO you are a part of. They seem very interesting. Also are very aligned with our Tesla Rental business.

I also agree to checkout Tesla Owners New England on FB. The community is incredible and I am sure someone on there has exactly what you are looking for.

Best of luck and keep up the incredible work.

Our Site-
Tesla Rental In Boston

Please check the organizations out - you should join CABA as a member!

Hi all, thanks again to everyone for your help with and/or participation in Climate XChange's 2017 Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle (CPAR).

Just a quick post to let those of you who were watching this thread know that we are now actively planning for the 2018 CPAR, to be launched in September with a year-end (actually an hour or so into 2019) drawing. I will create a new thread soon and link from here.

And thanks in advance for your support this year!

Peter

• Informative
Reactions: Troy916