TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Seeking Model S (darker colors) 3/25 for Tesla raffle promotion video

Discussion in 'New England' started by PeterK, Mar 15, 2017.

1. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

Hi all,
    I am on the board of two nonprofits, Climate XChange (climate-xchange.org) and Climate Action Business Association (cabaus.org), that are working to raise awareness of and response to climate change - especially via carbon pricing - in Massachusetts and other states.

To promote our upcoming Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle with grand prize of a well-loaded Model S or Model X, we are making a video featuring a house, driveway and Model S. Video shooting will be next Saturday 3/25. Location is not yet final but will be in the Boston area.

Unfortunately I sold my S a few months ago. The X isn't as broadly recognizable nor does it fit the storyline as well. So we're seeking a volunteer with a Model S in a color other than white, silver or titanium. There is no remuneration but you will have my and others' thanks for supporting an important objective.

Please reply here or PM me if you are willing. Thank you in advance!
    -Peter

2. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

Peter,

Blue 2012 Model S, as a bonus if you use a drone, I have solar on the back of my house.

You know where to find me.

/Ed

PS: We also have a Red Model S, both old nose cones.

3. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

#3 PeterK, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    Thanks very much, Ed. We'll share details as they're decided in the next couple of days.

Everyone else out there, Ed pointed out to me in a conversation this morning that we might want a post-refresh S to match with marketing photos we might use. So does anyone have a new-nose S they'd like to make a video star?

Thanks in advance.
    Peter

P.S. Here's a new video explaining what one of our two orgs, CABA, is about. CXC is more focused on research and education to support carbon pricing legislation.

4. Jurnimon

Jurnimon Member

I have a Signature Red Model X and a Midnight Silver Model S and live close by. PM me and I'll share links to pictures.

5. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

Thanks, Jurnimon. Is the Midnight Silver S a post-refresh model with the new nose treatment? I assume Sig Red is an original Signature.

6. Jurnimon

Jurnimon Member

The Signature X is P90D Assembled 6/16. The Model S is a 90D and has the classic nose cone. Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 12.38.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 12.36.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 12.40.54 PM.png

7. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

Thanks, I missed the X. I've got a traditional nose cone from EdA but would prefer a new version. Anyone?

8. Bimbels

Bimbels GoldMember

Sorry I have the old nose cone. Hope you find someone! Also join/ask on the Tesla Owners New England FB page. ;)

• Like x 1
  9. GSD Rides

GSD Rides Member

We would be glad to offer our help with our Model S or X. Yet It seem you are looking for a Refreshed body style Model S. Our model S is a 2016 P90DL Midnight Silver. It is a classic front end though. Our 2016 Model X is Multi-layer White P90DL. Will certainly be looking into the two NPO you are a part of. They seem very interesting. Also are very aligned with our Tesla Rental business.

I also agree to checkout Tesla Owners New England on FB. The community is incredible and I am sure someone on there has exactly what you are looking for.

Best of luck and keep up the incredible work.

Our Site-
    Tesla Rental In Boston

Attached Files:

10. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

Thanks, @GSD Rides. I appreciate your and others' offers of classic nose cone cars and suggestions to post at Tesla Owners New England on FB. I went there last week and posted a request but have had no responses, even after I posted a followup comment with request yesterday.

11. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

Please check the organizations out - you should join CABA as a member!

12. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

Thanks to all who replied, to @EdA who was on standby, and to @GSD Rides for providing the car for the video shoot. Here's the final result - and please buy tickets to support carbon pricing in MA, and a chance to win a Tesla and more!

• Like x 3