TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Seeking Model S to be used in a commercial advertisement in the Atlanta area!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by GregK, Jul 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. GregK

GregK New Member

Hello everyone,

I just joined, but not because I own a Tesla but need one to be used in a commercial!
    I work in marketing for Veeam Software, a large global software company. Our NA sales and marketing office is located in Alpharetta. We are filming a commercial in East Cobb Marietta next week on Tuesday, July 28[SUP]th[/SUP] and are seeking a Tesla Model S. The commercial is in relation to old technology vs new technology and the Model S would be used as a prop in the ad. It would be driven in the ad, and we are fine if the owner wants to drive it. It will be filmed in a residential setting and not to exceed 30mph. We are seeking a Model S that is red, blue or green, somewhat brightly colored. We would only need the car to be on set for a few hours and we are willing to pay $500 to the owner of the vehicle.

Thanks in advance for helping spread the word to the community!
    And please let me know if I should post this in a different thread.

Thank you,
    Greg

2. stanshrub

stanshrub New Member

hi , we have a red tesla model s, would be interested to participate.

let me know if you need pictures. Looking forward

3. Earthdog

Earthdog Member

I have a Red Tesla. I am 10 minutes from East Cobb and can certainly do this. Let em know if you need pictures etc... Jeff

4. roger2014

roger2014 Member

I assume the picture greating you at Backup vs Availability – why choose Veeam is related to that one - showing an old car vs a new car (obviously a green Model S, but with "V" instead of "T" in front... maybe V is for aVailability - the feature in their software solution that they promote).