Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Seeking Second Row Center Console for Six Seater

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a 2022 MX Plaid and would like to purchase a removed (used) console from a member for our vehicle. If anyone has a lead on one it would be most appreciated.

Note: This not for the front center console, nor the rear cup holder, this is installed between the two seats of the second row (with the falcon wing doors). It was once a factory option that faded away into the past.

Thank you!!

We have a 2022 MX Plaid and would like to purchase a removed (used) console from a member for our vehicle. If anyone has a lead on one it would be most appreciated.

Note: This not for the front center console, nor the rear cup holder, this is installed between the two seats of the second row (with the falcon wing doors). It was once a factory option that faded away into the past.

Thank you!!
I have one for sale if you are still interested

I attached the pictures. The console is brand new, never used.
You can contact me at tissue _ meadows0q at icloud dot com (no spaces)

Attachments

• image0 (5).jpeg
    image0 (5).jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 189
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 69