Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seems Martins car is finished now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
cover repairs to the rear of the vehicle

Now it is the front that suffered.
Also "it happened on the delivery day" is highly questionable in my view. Martin was told about the accident but nothing about the delivery. I guess they would inform him about delivery at least a day before.

Bah, this company (Musk) diserves to fail. Think! to the rescue.

Very strange. What we would have to look at are the number of incidents with Roadsters so far. This would include all the early versions right on down to P4+.

Some of these vehicles have traveled all around. With the exception of crash testing, little information regarding damage has been published. Perhaps someone at TM likes to read this thread and wants it to continue. :biggrin:

I'm not sure I'd be very happy with being notified that I was having a 'new' car delivered to me that had already been in an accident, unless I could be relatively sure that the damage was very minimal. I wonder what compromise will occur, other than the obvious that Martin will continue to wait.

"Don't ascribe to malice what can be explained with a perfectly ordinary blunder."

With all eyes on every move the company makes and a especially on a super visible customer like Martin, the old Tesla would fess up in the blogs.

There's a certain irony that the very person that would have done the right (intelligent) thing by publicly announcing the delivery "holdup" is the one whose car it happened to.