Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seems Martins car is finished now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cobos

Model S owner since 2013
Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2007
Oslo, Norway
A new blog up on Tesla's blogpage by Darryl Siry where he mentions among other things that Martins car had issues with the roof fit as the cause of the delay.

Interesting read if not much new info for us that frequent these boards :)

Cobos

I'm guessing either Arnold, or one of the Google guys. Or possibly one of the other investors or board members. Someone closely associated with the company.

Only 6 more to go to complete the founders series. After that, they get to some of the owners who are not as much company insiders.

Only 6 more to go to complete the founders series. After that, they get to some of the owners who are not as much company insiders.

Where is this information from? Zak Edson from Tesla did post in the owners forum that there are 24 Founders' Series cars. Where was it stated that 18 cars were completed? That would be some great news!

WOW! This is great news!:biggrin:

However, it appears that Mr. Siry has lost Martin's phone number and email address, since he can only give us updates through the media. If any of you run into Mr. Siry, you might want to inform him that Martin has his own blog at teslafounders.com, and he can send Martin this information privately though this link instead of being forced to tell us through his press releases! Please inform him that Martin's phone number has not changed since leaving Tesla. :wink:

I heard a rumor that all of Founders Series car are being flown over from England so that the customers can get their cars ASAP! Isn't that great!!! Hopefully Mr. Siry can confirm that Martin's car is also being FLOWN over so that Martin can get is car as soon as all of the other founders. We would hate to think that Tesla might want to do anything unfair to a Founder. Tesla is such an open and honest company that I am sure that Mr. Siry will want to tell us how Martin's car is being shipped. :smile:

Mr. Siry? Update? When can we expect our car? I am sure it will be as soon as all of the other founders, since you personally have stated that the car is complete. The ball is in your court. :tongue:

Carolyn Eberhard

I'M Spartacus!

...all of the other founders...

Ha! yes indeed! Everyone wants a claim in the success!

Maybe we should all start wearing these..... or send them to everyone on the Tesla Board :biggrin:

Then again, it was good of Darryl to use the F-word when writing about Marc and Martin.

Attachments

• black-t-shirt.jpg
    black-t-shirt.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
WOW! This is great news!:biggrin:

However, it appears that Mr. Siry has lost Martin's phone number and email address, since he can only give us updates through the media.

Come on Carolyn, he is awful busy with the Siry Show.

He is too busy with his Vacation Tesla Blog (4 days after promised) and His Monaco Blog -posting pictures of himself being interviewed.

You could always go to Siry’s website were you can talk about all things Siry.

Or go to Siry’s car blog where you can talk about all things Car-Siry.

Wait! You can Twitter Siry if you like. Or send him a Siry Tesla Email or, since he has Siry Tesla on Google Alert, you can also post your Siry at Autobloggreen and The Truth about cars and your husband's Founder blog.

He must be a busy guy.

No wonder the first company to make sell and Produce and Electric sports car can't even bother to announce for five days that they have opened a store in LA. I know, it’s not news. There were Electric car showrooms a hundred years ago. A 2 million dollar building and Today we get a simple line in the Events box on Home Page that sends you to a rather lackluster event page. Nothing about it in the Press box, but in the Awards box Siry has an award notice about Siry winning a PR award for a car that sells itself especially when the Martin did much of the early press and set up the website.
I would think that a professional press machine would have the entire Store open event pre-written and ready to plug in names and pictures for posting that very night. It’s simply a deplorable review of the Siry Show.

He is too busy with his Vacation Tesla Blog (4 days after promised) and His Monaco Blog -posting pictures of himself being interviewed.

You could always go to Siry’s website were you can talk about all things Siry.

Or go to Siry’s car blog where you can talk about all things Car-Siry.

Wait! You can Twitter Siry if you like. Or send him a Siry Tesla Email or, since he has Siry Tesla on Google Alert, you can also post your Siry at Autobloggreen and The Truth about cars and your husband's Founder blog.

He must be a busy guy.

No wonder the first company to make sell and Produce and Electric sports car can't even bother to announce for five days that they have opened a store in LA. I know, it’s not news. There were Electric car showrooms a hundred years ago. A 2 million dollar building and Today we get a simple line in the Events box on Home Page that sends you to a rather lackluster event page. Nothing about it in the Press box, but in the Awards box Siry has an award notice about Siry winning a PR award for a car that sells itself especially when the Martin did much of the early press and set up the website.
I would think that a professional press machine would have the entire Store open event pre-written and ready to plug in names and pictures for posting that very night. It’s simply a deplorable review of the Siry Show.

Man is that how I sound like when I post? If so, no more for me. You are more bitter than me. What gives? Don't shoot the messenger.

How foolish of me to miss the obvious! And I assumed that he was on the phone making sure Martin's car got loaded on the next available plane without a scratch.

I have a few other conspiracy theories of what else Tesla has up their sleeves, but Martin will not post them for fear that I would give them some other ideas. I predict that Tesla is not done with him yet.