TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Seen at the Miami Beach Car Show this weekend

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Brit4864, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Brit4864

Brit4864 Member

We weren't expecting to see Tesla at the show but lo and behold, there they were, perched between the Mercedes, Lexus, BMW's etc...and stealing the show (of course!) although I have to say the new Merc S series is very nice too...for an ICE car. Myself and KennyB-FLL acted as unpaid salesmen for a short time also lol Both cars came from Dania Beach and were P85+ models. The white one surprised us by not having the Tech Package option (why leave that one out??).

DSC01866a.jpg DSC01867a.jpg DSC01869a.jpg DSC01872a.jpg DSC01874a.jpg

2. catnip

catnip Member

Nice pics !!! Thanks for sharing. I shall be receiving mine before Christmas, can't wait.

3. Jace_91

Jace_91 Member

Was surprised to see them too, then went for a walk on Lincoln Rd and saw them in the store on Lincoln. The child lock was turned on, on the red one, and had some people get locked in then back seat while we were looking at them.

4. dennis

dennis P85D

That's odd, given that when you check the Performance Plus box when ordering it automatically adds the Tech Package. :confused: