TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Select Games in Arcade "waiting for update"

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by TShockeyFamily, Jun 14, 2020.

1. TShockeyFamily

I just took delivery of my M3 on last Friday. In the arcade there were 2 games that I was not able to play, Stardew Valley and Cuphead. Both games showed as "waiting for update." Yesterday I ran the latest update 2020.12. Now Fallout Shelter has appeared, but that game, along with the other two all say "waiting for update." All other games in the arcade play fine.

Anybody have any experience with this, or even better know a solution?

2. Toyotabb

Toyotabb New Member

I have the same issue but it's just with fallout. No solution that I've found yet.

3. GtiMart

GtiMart Member

Same here, just Fallout Shelter. Tried rebooting the interface and also tried shutting down the car. I checked and there is no software update available for me. I'm hoping the next firmware update fixes it...

4. houstonian

houstonian ಠ_ಠ

Have a 2017 S with the Infotainment Upgrade (MCU 2) with the same issue. Ditto for Stardew and Cuphead.

Had an update today that enabled the side repeater cameras in reverse, but no update for the scarce games that I could tell...still waiting to update.

5. Louiedog

Louiedog Member

17S as well. Had my Infotainment and FSD upgrade done on 6/26. Having same exact issues

6. Louiedog

Louiedog Member

Latest update solved all the problems. MCU and FSD upgrades provide an incredible boost in performance for the car. Could not be happier with the upgrades.

• Like x 1
  7. houstonian

houstonian ಠ_ಠ

Same experience here. Update installed yesterday.

8. houstonian

houstonian ಠ_ಠ

After the latest update (2020.28.5) Fallout Shelter went back to “Waiting to update...”.

All other games appear to be okay, just FOS got whacked.

Car lists my software as being up-to-date.

3DD39323-ECB6-4B22-A687-5BECC3BE1398.jpeg 92FA2AEE-77F2-43C5-B4F9-685C7D3967F8.jpeg