Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Self driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if self-driving is fully enabled for model Y in Canada? I have had my model Y for almost one year now, I am still with the beta version of the self-drive, I don't even know if it works or not. It can do the auto-pilot on the highway like steering and smart cruising, but not in the city. How much longer do we have to wait for its full release?

Does anyone know if self-driving is fully enabled for model Y in Canada? I have had my model Y for almost one year now, I am still with the beta version of the self-drive, I don't even know if it works or not. It can do the auto-pilot on the highway like steering and smart cruising, but not in the city. How much longer do we have to wait for its full release?
Tesla software is in beta, but when discussing FSD, please clarify which one: FSD is when you paid or subscribed to it. FSD beta is when you passed your Safety Score, and got a congratulation letter that your next firmware will be FSD beta.

If you are talking about when FSD will be out of beta and it will be a consumer-quality release (not beta testers), then Tesla was quite clear: 3 years from 2013 or 2016 and so on, year after year.

Upvote 0