Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Self Referral Possible ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Read the Tesla FAQ and didn't notice anything about this being excluded.

Did a few quick forum searches and didn't see any clear answers.

If you're buying a second Model 3 / Model Y, etc can you "self" refer and get double miles; assuming the 1000 mile program?

Thanks.

Perfect. Thx.

Obviously you didn’t get second 1000 miles on the other car though as it was traded in. Perhaps the next owner will ?

I kind of like the Y better but there are a number of things that bring me back to the 3 I currently have an love.

Good to know.

You can self refer. I did it on my Model 3 post order but before pickup. I went to the store and asked them to add my own referral because I forgot.

Usually it’s 1000 miles to the car being purchased and 1000 miles to the car referring.

Fo you still have the other car? Did that car get 1000 miles as well as the 1000 on your new car? Are they both on the same Tesla account?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Read the Tesla FAQ and didn't notice anything about this being excluded.

Did a few quick forum searches and didn't see any clear answers.

If you're buying a second Model 3 / Model Y, etc can you "self" refer and get double miles; assuming the 1000 mile program?

Thanks.
I referred myself. The referral miles are connected to the account, so you get 2000 miles in total

• Informative
Reactions: jkirkwood001