Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Self Schedule Service Online

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorta weird, because I recall it being mentioned when I called Tysons about something. And, yeah, it's not there. It's on the 'your account (My Tesla) page or are you deeper on the 'Manage the car in question' where the 'email to Support or Execs' is? Hard to tell you don't have it if you don't know where it isn't. :D

Edit: Went and read the Teslarati blurb, yeah, not there...

Reactions: wedge07
Got a message about this feature in the App's message center dated November 1st, 2018 and I'm also able to book an appointment in Calgary, AB via my account page.

My question is; if I book an appointment, what am I actually booking? The annual service?
There doesn't appear to be any way to add details as to what you actually want them to do during your appointment.

I hadn’t tried this and assumed (sigh) that you would be able to ask for what you wanted done. My next guess is they will call you to see what you need scheduled but that seems so inefficient.

Does anyone at Tesla ever test anything or have any training in UX/UI? This sort of thing should be trivial. Like the lock on the mobile data setting. When they see Teslas getting stolen and mobile being disabled, why do we have to suggest locking that up? (I’m pretty sure that was a customer suggestion to Elon, like so many. Like the frozen 3 windows. Arg....)

And BTW my service page says I can sked Mobile Service. Woohoo! Maybe even more important that I give them some idea of what I want done?! :D