Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Self-serve or Touchless Car Wash in Philly or South Jersey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For several reasons, I prefer to wash my car by hand or would use a touchless car wash. Unfortunately, I live in a condo with no access to a hose, etc. Are there ANY self-serve car washes or touchless car washes within 30 minutes of Center City Philly? I only know of the one in Roxborough on Umbria Street - literally nothing else. Would love to know of some options!

With some creative googling, I stumbled upon Sudzy Car Wash in Delran, NJ - less than 20 minutes from Center City. Went today and its a nice self-serve wash with newer equipment (each bay has its own credit card reader - first time I've seen that). Very pleased and will go back there for sure.

There’s DIY touchless type I’ve used a couple times near the edge of your range in Upper Chichester:

Superjet Car Wash
3100 Bethel Rd, Upper Chichester, PA 19061
(610) 485-4999
Google Maps
Superjet Car Wash is a great place for touchless automatic and self-service car washes! For anyone interested on how the place looks like, I made a YouTube video collaboration at Superjet Car Wash:
. Special thanks to Kenny (the manager) and
AJ (the owner). Tell Kenny (the manager there) that Allen Choi from YouTube sent you. Join me wash and dry my 2021 Tesla Model 3, don't forget to SMASH 👊🏼 that LIKE button & SUBSCRIBE 🔥 youtube.com/callen180