Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sell 2022 Model S - Red - 200 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can I sell my 2022 model S, red with 200 miles?
Only if you stop driving it now. Beyond 200 miles and you are no longer able to sell it with 200 miles. And yes, you can and you are probably able to sell it but not here . There is another forum exclusively for selling cars. Or Auto Trader. And you don't need our permission either. But if that's what you're looking for then: yes! you may sell your car.

• Funny
Reactions: Eugene Ash
Only if you stop driving it now. Beyond 200 miles and you are no longer able to sell it with 200 miles. And yes, you can and you are probably able to sell it but not here . There is another forum exclusively for selling cars. Or Auto Trader. And you don't need our permission either. But if that's what you're looking for then: yes! you may sell your car.

@Ciaopec is misleading you. You do *not* have our permission to sell your car. You either keep it, or you give it to me. I got kids to feed.

• Funny
Reactions: El joe and Ciaopec
Can I sell my 2022 model S, red with 200 miles?
I think you wonder is this is the correct place for your posting.
In fact there is a specific place for it:

Also, you should indicate your location or zip code, because people cannot contact you yet directly
by using the messaging system, called 'Conversation' or also PM, using the icon shapped like
a mailing enveloppe located on the right of your name on the top.

You will need to have about 5 to 10 posting to be able to use the PM, this was to avoid spams.

Some other direct sales websites used by the TMC members are:

Hey you are a gentleman sir I must say
Bless

Gosh I love this place 🤓

• Funny
Reactions: Ciaopec