Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sell Model Y reservation, basic build next April estimate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We placed an order early September since we were looking to buy a car. We ended up buying another car. We have not entered driver's license in the reservation but the price and delivery date is locked in. We are able to change the account name directly, which means you can take the account and upload your license directly in there to make it yours.

It is the basic long range build of Model Y. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 9.30.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 9.30.10 PM.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 213
To be exact I'm not sure there's a set delivery *date*, only thing that I know is as shown in the first post's screenshot, where it says April as the estimated delivery date. Unfortunately I don't know how to edit the text of the post but you can tell from the post title and the screenshot.

Also this is a pickup order and needs to be picked up at the fremont factory. see screenshot.
Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 9.05.27 AM.png

Hey, no I don't believe so, should just be a change of credentials in the account and that'd be it. Tested it by changing to my wifes name and the reservation which says "XXX's tesla" instantly changed to my wife's name

Can someone explain to me how this works? I have a reservation from several months ago, pre-COVID I believe. Is my price locked in from when I ordered? Is that why the reservation has value? Doesnt Tesla prohibi this? Thanks for any info.

Can someone explain to me how this works? I have a reservation from several months ago, pre-COVID I believe. Is my price locked in from when I ordered? Is that why the reservation has value? Doesnt Tesla prohibi this? Thanks for any info.
Price is locked-in from when you order. (Also, pre-COVID is several years ago :) I may be interested in your reservation if you want to PM me.