Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

sell my 2019 m3.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can understand where the OP is coming from. My P3D+ ride is not harsh but it’s definitely firm. Tire pressure is at 40-41 PSI cold, 45PSI hot. Compared to my 2016 Golf R with (OEM) adjustable dampers (19” wheels) via a button, this is way less comfortable. I firmly (pun intended) wish the 3 had air suspension options.

Reactions: Watts_Up
The lack of ride comfort I am looking for is something I can’t deal with for too long . I wish it just worked for me and o would save myself this hassle :(. I will try to reduce pressure. But am my. Water of perhaps selling after a year ?

Reduced it to 42 but they did inflate up to 45 in the heat. Yes roads are severely uneven ride is jumpy up and down multiple times in a 20 min drive :(

I do know what you mean. Hwy 101 southbound towards Gilroy for example, the far right lane has pavement cracked and collapsing creating uneven roadway. It’s this way for a good distance. I tend to drive the right lane but when I get to this stretch, I move over into the more even lanes. One day I took Monterey Road up to San Jose and long sections of it were potmarked with good chunks of asphalt missing, several inches deep, and you could see the foundation below. Really hard to try to dodge the holes in the road as there were so many of them. Don’t plan to take that roadway instead of 101 again until resurfaced.

Despite the roadways in the south bay, and I don’t think other peninsula/east bay areas are doing any better, I have adjusted to the feel of the car and quite happy driving it. Let us know if the tire pressure helps any. My AWD is recommended for 42 cold, cold is how you should be setting your pressure to. Driving on the tires will naturally inflate them as the air expands as it warms.

Asked before but what size wheels do you have on your car?

If you have aeros they are 18 and a softer ride. The 19s are with the silver wheels. Do you remember which wheels your test drive vehicle had?

The 18s will be a softer ride, and get better range. Husband suggest I order those for that reason but I liked the bling factor of the 19s, so went that route knowing the ride would be more sports like.