Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 #571, original owner, beautiful orange

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly must sell, beautiful Orange (premium paint) with premium dark grey suede interior and soft cover.

Original owner, 6,283 miles. Always garaged. Always hand washed. Serviced by Tesla each year.

Charge on extended range 229 miles. CAC 153.62

2 new rear tires Oct 2016

Includes 70 amp high capacity wall charging unit, mobile charging cable and J1772 adapter.

$52,500

Located in San Francisco

Tesla front.jpg
Tesla interior.jpg
Tesla Side.JPG

Wow- what a beauty. Nice CAC - further supporting evidence that Roadster battery capacity retention is all about mileage (as surrogate for number of recharges). The dark gray suede interior is sweet. If I were in the market for a 2nd Roadster, this would be it. Good luck with the sale.

- further supporting evidence that Roadster battery capacity retention is all about mileage (as surrogate for number of recharges). .

Is that true? My battery had 225 miles range on range charging after 65,000 miles. Of course, I almost never drove or charged in Performance mode and only range charged on the rare occasions I needed it.

Reactions: AtAge19
Sadly must sell, beautiful Orange (premium paint) with premium dark grey suede interior and soft cover.

Original owner, 6,283 miles. Always garaged. Always hand washed. Serviced by Tesla each year.

Charge on extended range 229 miles. CAC 153.62

2 new rear tires Oct 2016

Includes 70 amp high capacity wall charging unit, mobile charging cable and J1772 adapter.

$52,500

Located in San Francisco

View attachment 368142 View attachment 368143 View attachment 368144

Please, contact me directly via PM, as soon as possible!

Please, contact me directly via PM, as soon as possible!

Wow- what a beauty. Nice CAC - further supporting evidence that Roadster battery capacity retention is all about mileage (as surrogate for number of recharges). The dark gray suede interior is sweet. If I were in the market for a 2nd Roadster, this would be it. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks. It is such a great car. Gets lots of attention!

Not sure why I can't message out. If you are interested in the car, my email is adknoll[at]comcast.net.

To Instant Torque - I can't send you a message directly but please email as per above.

Diane

Is that true? My battery had 225 miles range on range charging after 65,000 miles. Of course, I almost never drove or charged in Performance mode and only range charged on the rare occasions I needed it.

The limited evidence (Tom Saxton's Plug-in America Roadster study - https://survey.pluginamerica.org/tesla-roadster/PIA-Roadster-Battery-Study.pdf ) has suggested: “Of the factors considered—miles driven, vehicle age and climate— only mileage showed a significant correlation with battery pack capacity.”
Limited data, strictly observational study, and done only in the early years of battery life. But interesting! I found it reassuring when I bought my ultra-low mileage 7-year-old Roadster in 2015.