Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling: 2018 Model 3 LR RWD, 19" Sport Wheels, Black Matte Wrap, $39k OBO

Hi all! I'm selling this beauty due to Model Y purchase. Car is located in Tampa, FL.

Details:
- 2018 Long Range - $39,000 but happy to take serious offers
- 42,000 miles
- RWD
- Excellent mechanical condition
- Deep Matte Black wrap and Chrome delete
- Wheels are powder coated (minor curbing on two wheels)
- Original color Black Obsidian paint (wrap and chrome delete are removable) - wrapped within one month of getting car, so there should be no paint damage, but cannot guarantee)
- Black leather interior with normal wear
- Premium Upgrade Package (Premium Sound and 19" Sport Wheels)
- EAP
- No accidents, clean title
- All windows tinted
- Standard Mobile Charging Kit that comes with car with all parts included
- Never smoked
- Screen protector fim
- Also, 3D Custom Fit Complete Set All-Weather Floor Mats in black and will give buyer the original Model 3 floor mats

Enhanced Autopilot including:
- Navigate on Autopilot
- Smart Summon
- Traffic-Aware Cruise Control
- Autopilot
- Auto-steering
- Autopark
- Lane departure warning etc.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    453.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    354.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    579.5 KB · Views: 164
  • tesla.png
    tesla.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Love
Reactions: T-Will

Sunshine State

Automotive Enthusiast
Jul 13, 2017
Florida
Thanks!! Just to clarify one thing...the car has EAP, not FSD.
FYI, you say it has Obsidian Black paint but it is listed in the Tesla description as just plain black paint. Obsidian Black is an upgraded metallic color, not sure if it was even available on the 3. No big deal but someone might get a big surprise after unwrapping.

FYI, you say it has Obsidian Black paint but it is listed in the Tesla description as just plain black paint. Obsidian Black is an upgraded metallic color, not sure if it was even available on the 3. No big deal but someone might get a big surprise after unwrapping.

Oh geez, thank you for the correction! You’re correct, it’s just plain black. Thanks!

It was available on the model 3. My 2018 model 3 has it.
Very clean looking car. Love the wrap. Surprised this hasn't sold yet. Price is very reasonable. Did you try vroom/carvana? Even with the miles I don't see why this wouldn't sell for over $40k.

Thanks! I'm surprised too it hasn't sold yet...maybe it is just the timing with the economy and state of things.

I tried Carvana and surprisingly way underpriced, priced around $25,000. Vroom won't buy anything right now unless it's a trade-in.

I would be interested in discussing this vehicle and trying to agree on a price, but I'm a little wary of the travel to get to Florida with everything that's going on, and I'm hesitant to buy any car without being able to see it and have a mechanic inspect it. Might be a tough time to sell a car for that reason unless a local buyer becomes interested.

I would be interested in discussing this vehicle and trying to agree on a price, but I'm a little wary of the travel to get to Florida with everything that's going on, and I'm hesitant to buy any car without being able to see it and have a mechanic inspect it. Might be a tough time to sell a car for that reason unless a local buyer becomes interested.

I totally understand the hesitation. Be safe!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC