Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling: 2018 Model 3 LR RWD, 19" Sport Wheels, Black Matte Wrap, $39k OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! I'm selling this beauty due to Model Y purchase. Car is located in Tampa, FL.

Details:
- 2018 Long Range - $39,000 but happy to take serious offers
- 42,000 miles
- RWD
- Excellent mechanical condition
- Deep Matte Black wrap and Chrome delete
- Wheels are powder coated (minor curbing on two wheels)
- Original color Black Obsidian paint (wrap and chrome delete are removable) - wrapped within one month of getting car, so there should be no paint damage, but cannot guarantee)
- Black leather interior with normal wear
- Premium Upgrade Package (Premium Sound and 19" Sport Wheels)
- EAP
- No accidents, clean title
- All windows tinted
- Standard Mobile Charging Kit that comes with car with all parts included
- Never smoked
- Screen protector fim
- Also, 3D Custom Fit Complete Set All-Weather Floor Mats in black and will give buyer the original Model 3 floor mats

Enhanced Autopilot including:
- Navigate on Autopilot
- Smart Summon
- Traffic-Aware Cruise Control
- Autopilot
- Auto-steering
- Autopark
- Lane departure warning etc.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    453.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    354.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    579.5 KB · Views: 183
  • tesla.png
    tesla.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Love
Reactions: T-Will
It was available on the model 3. My 2018 model 3 has it.
Very clean looking car. Love the wrap. Surprised this hasn't sold yet. Price is very reasonable. Did you try vroom/carvana? Even with the miles I don't see why this wouldn't sell for over $40k.

Thanks! I'm surprised too it hasn't sold yet...maybe it is just the timing with the economy and state of things.

I tried Carvana and surprisingly way underpriced, priced around $25,000. Vroom won't buy anything right now unless it's a trade-in.

I would be interested in discussing this vehicle and trying to agree on a price, but I'm a little wary of the travel to get to Florida with everything that's going on, and I'm hesitant to buy any car without being able to see it and have a mechanic inspect it. Might be a tough time to sell a car for that reason unless a local buyer becomes interested.

I would be interested in discussing this vehicle and trying to agree on a price, but I'm a little wary of the travel to get to Florida with everything that's going on, and I'm hesitant to buy any car without being able to see it and have a mechanic inspect it. Might be a tough time to sell a car for that reason unless a local buyer becomes interested.

I totally understand the hesitation. Be safe!