Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling 2019 raven white exterior/interior Model X, ALMOST brand new! 1600 mile, 6 seats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to a job transfer, I need to sell my 3 month old tesla Model X :( I am seeking 90k. Please contact me if you are interested.

[email protected]
or reply to this thread,

Susan Lo
301-710-2297

Seriously, worst for-sale post ever. You want people to even CONSIDER forking out 90 for a car, put up some nice pics, post the detailed specs of the car, etc.

Actually a smart idea as 90% of supposed buyers have no intention of buying and just want to post their opinions on price etc. This gets rid of all the fake buyers and allows the seller to just wait to be contacted rather than having to read every posts that is pointless and has no merit in being a serious buyer.
This is what happens when you have the same people giving their 2 cents on every for sale posts and never intend to buy, only annoy most sellers.
I like it. If you’re serious message the seller and get pics otherwise stay off the market place if you’re not here to actually seriously consider buying the car. Not directed at anyone who has commented on this specific posts but directed at the same ol bums who harass sellers and ruin the process for legitimate buyers looking for a Tesla.

If you’re serious message the seller and get pics otherwise stay off the market place if you’re not here to actually seriously consider buying the car. Not directed at anyone who has commented on this specific posts but directed at the same ol bums who harass sellers and ruin the process for legitimate buyers looking for a Tesla.
Says the guy who posted in the FS thread below this one that “Elon manipulates his employees”. how does that post help legitimate buyers find their Tesla?

• Funny
Reactions: hill and bkp_duke
Says the guy who posted in the FS thread below this one that “Elon manipulates his employees”. how does that post help legitimate buyers find their Tesla?

Says the guy who doesn’t understand what a discussion is between members on a forum. Why don’t you ask the several members who brought up the topic of discussion that was discussed among many members. I mean it had a lot more substance than a member bashing a seller about pictures when you can easily contact them with the information they provided. Or are you part of the 90% that just trolls sellers with their prices and no intention to ever purchase, I would bet the house on it.
If you only retained that Elon Musk manipulates his employees from that post than I would recommend reading it again cuz you must have lost focus and mentally found yourself daydreaming with random thoughts running thru your head. That was one sentence of a dialogue that several members posted their own personal opinions and experiences at different locations with different views based on each individuals own separate, or different and sometimes similar opinions. But I wouldn’t expect you to get past one sentence without wandering off, so pointless to try to explain the entire meaning of forums, where discussions can lead to other topics but still be greatly informative as well as interesting. Probably not much of a avid reader so interesting isn’t probably appealing to you.

Says the guy who doesn’t understand what a discussion is between members on a forum. Why don’t you ask the several members who brought up the topic of discussion that was discussed among many members. I mean it had a lot more substance than a member bashing a seller about pictures when you can easily contact them with the information they provided. Or are you part of the 90% that just trolls sellers with their prices and no intention to ever purchase, I would bet the house on it.
If you only retained that Elon Musk manipulates his employees from that post than I would recommend reading it again cuz you must have lost focus and mentally found yourself daydreaming with random thoughts running thru your head. That was one sentence of a dialogue that several members posted their own personal opinions and experiences at different locations with different views based on each individuals own separate, or different and sometimes similar opinions. But I wouldn’t expect you to get past one sentence without wandering off, so pointless to try to explain the entire meaning of forums, where discussions can lead to other topics but still be greatly informative as well as interesting. Probably not much of a avid reader so interesting isn’t probably appealing to you.

This forum has had a problem with FRAUDLENT sales of Tesla cars in the past (i.e. someone posting a fake listing, trying to grab a deposit, and run with it). It is perfectly acceptable and reasonable for those here to call out someone for just posting up a quick email address and saying they have a car for sale without taking the time or effort to post pictures.

Trying to defend someone that is selling a car but too lazy to include pictures is a pretty weak position to defend.

Actually a smart idea as 90% of supposed buyers have no intention of buying and just want to post their opinions on price etc. This gets rid of all the fake buyers and allows the seller to just wait to be contacted rather than having to read every posts that is pointless and has no merit in being a serious buyer.
This is what happens when you have the same people giving their 2 cents on every for sale posts and never intend to buy, only annoy most sellers.
I like it. If you’re serious message the seller and get pics otherwise stay off the market place if you’re not here to actually seriously consider buying the car. Not directed at anyone who has commented on this specific posts but directed at the same ol bums who harass sellers and ruin the process for legitimate buyers looking for a Tesla.
Truth be told I see tons of posts where the buyer has no idea what the actual used car market value is but instead is asking as close as possible to what they paid/owe, or worse trying to recoup $6k in aftermarket add-ons or the tax credit. I agree that there seem to be certain posters consistently denouncing asking prices but we're talking vehicles in the $70-100k range and not even posting pics is absurd IMHO.

This forum has had a problem with FRAUDLENT sales of Tesla cars in the past (i.e. someone posting a fake listing, trying to grab a deposit, and run with it). It is perfectly acceptable and reasonable for those here to call out someone for just posting up a quick email address and saying they have a car for sale without taking the time or effort to post pictures.

Trying to defend someone that is selling a car but too lazy to include pictures is a pretty weak position to defend.
Truth be told I see tons of posts where the buyer has no idea what the actual used car market value is but instead is asking as close as possible to what they paid/owe, or worse trying to recoup $6k in aftermarket add-ons or the tax credit. I agree that there seem to be certain posters consistently denouncing asking prices but we're talking vehicles in the $70-100k range and not even posting pics is absurd IMHO.

Actually it’s the perfect way to only deal with actual buyers. The trolls will come on here and blast away but they won’t go out of their way like n actual buyer will who wants what she has. Also there isn’t any tax credits to really be recouping anymore. You may have a small state by state credit but nothing to speak about. Plus if anyone follows the prices of used Tesla’s they have either stayed at the same value from a year ago, gone up in value, or if you have a P100DL 2016.5-2017 they have gone down. Same with the X due to common issues becoming known by the average buyer. So if you bought almost any trim besides a P100DL a year ago (and even than there were some cheap P100DL ‘s) you haven’t lost any value. This is mainly because Tesla went from having 2k used cars available in the US to a couple hundred now. And the Ravens haven’t lost much of any value
Also if you don’t think fraud is everywhere than someone not posting pictures would only throw up more red flags, hence they wouldn’t be very good at their job if they were trying to scam someone. Just a little common sense now, and to be honest it’s the seller not buyer that needs to be more worried about fraud. The ability to make legitimate looking cashiers checks etc, there are dealerships who have been scammed from this. Like Porsche here in North Scottsdale had it happen a few times. The buyers didn’t get far but they left with the cars and had got away at first. It’s pretty easy as a buyer to know not to give anyone money until one, you actually have the car in your presence (that basically covers everything), two you have a title that in most states must be notarized and three, you have your bill of sale. As long as you have those things and mainly!... the car in your possession you will be ok. If you dumb enough to wire a stranger money etc... I don’t know how you made this far to even be looking to buy a Tesla. With all the scams that are much more sophisticated it would be amazing that no one got you on a Ponzi etc, or maybe they have but you won’t know till the next recession when all Ponzi schemes come to an end lol