Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling 2021 Model 3 Performance Uberturbine Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, so thank you for having me. I'm planning on order a Tesla Model 3 Performance in February and had a question about selling the Uberturbine wheels. I can't seem to find anything online of folks having done it in the past, as no one really has received these wheels yet on their M3P.

That said, live in Chicago and would need a set of winter wheels and just despise the uberturbines, likely would have Martian MW03 for summer and then a cheap set for winter with winter tires. Best place to sell the uberturbines? Any insight is appreciated!

For those that suggest just going LR + Performance Boost - I have a VW GTI now and constantly have wanted a Golf R - so not making that mistake this time around. Again, thanks in advance!

JP

Once received, post in the “Tesla Parts for Sale” section under “Marketplace” at the bottom of the main forum page. You’ll get lots of looks, several comments about your price and hopefully a few truly interested buyers. Be sure to include actual photos and a brief description. Good luck and welcome to the family.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, so thank you for having me. I'm planning on order a Tesla Model 3 Performance in February and had a question about selling the Uberturbine wheels. I can't seem to find anything online of folks having done it in the past, as no one really has received these wheels yet on their M3P.

That said, live in Chicago and would need a set of winter wheels and just despise the uberturbines, likely would have Martian MW03 for summer and then a cheap set for winter with winter tires. Best place to sell the uberturbines? Any insight is appreciated!

For those that suggest just going LR + Performance Boost - I have a VW GTI now and constantly have wanted a Golf R - so not making that mistake this time around. Again, thanks in advance!

JP
I'm one of the few (so it seems) that like the uberturbines. If your looking for a set of previous gen performance wheels for winter use I'd be willing to drive to make a trade (plus cash to you). Just swap the entire mounted sets (had about 4500miles on them before my winter set was installed) I'm in Ft. Wayne BTW.

Pretty happy with the T-Sportline 18" wheel/tire set I bought. Snow tires are mushy as chit in this warm weather we've been having so lately the car handles like an old caddy with oversized tires and worn-out suspension. If I had it to do over again, I would have done 20" winter setup vs. the 18".

don't buy tsportline rims unless you like their lame logo embossed on the side of the rim. I wouldn't pay a dime for advertising their brand name.

Here are the specs of the 3's rims, use it to buy any rim you want: Model 3 Stock & Aftermarket wheel info. : teslamotors

I bought some flowforged rims for cheap (19" rims at the same weight as the oem 18"), they cut the rim to any spec requested, so I changed the offset a few mm to make the wheels more flush with the fenders. No need for spacers.

don't buy tsportline rims unless you like their lame logo embossed on the side of the rim. I wouldn't pay a dime for advertising their brand name.

Here are the specs of the 3's rims, use it to buy any rim you want: Model 3 Stock & Aftermarket wheel info. : teslamotors

I bought some flowforged rims for cheap (19" rims at the same weight as the oem 18"), they cut the rim to any spec requested, so I changed the offset a few mm to make the wheels more flush with the fenders. No need for spacers.
LoL:confused:

18's I bought are flow forged, significantly lighter than the stock setup and run the same offset and hub size as OEM performance wheels. Full set w/snow tires mounted/balanced and sensors for 2K shipped to my door... go ahead and put your logo on it, zero F'ks given!

Would you say the same about embossed logo if it were a set of Vossen's?

Edit: I do want a set of Vossen for summer, but the P car gets most of the love!

Last edited:
Once received, post in the “Tesla Parts for Sale” section under “Marketplace” at the bottom of the main forum page. You’ll get lots of looks, several comments about your price and hopefully a few truly interested buyers. Be sure to include actual photos and a brief description. Good luck and welcome to the family.
Great, this is pretty much what I was hoping for. I'll post photos here of both the Uberturbine's before they hopefully sell, as well as whatever aftermarket's I decide to go with. Thanks!

OP, when you want to sell your parts, post here ( Tesla Parts for Sale )

On the "I dont want logos all over my stuff" comment, I happen to dislike that too, but this thread isnt about tsportline rims.

I also happen to really love kirkland products, and when we go to costco many times I choose their products over competing brand names, never been let down yet.

Last edited: