Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling 2021 Model S Long Range (Refresh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Model S Long Range, refresh with Yoke steering wheel
377 miles
Title in hand, no liens
Black Interior/Exterior
21" Arachnid Wheels
Garaged. Comes with 2 key fobs with OEM keychains, 2 key cards
Asking $105,500 ($3K over current Tesla price inclusive of Order/Delivery Fees, without the wait).

Price is firm. I am not making money on this, after factoring in sales taxes I paid just over $106K for this car and have barely driven it. Selling as I found out I have another baby on the way after buying it, which has set off a chain reaction of needing a larger house and larger car. This car no longer fits my current situation. Willing to trade only for a refresh Model X in the off chance you have taken delivery of one or have one close to delivery (obviously would include cash in deal). Otherwise just looking to sell.

Message me with any questions and we can exchange info, talk on phone if serious. I am located in CT, USA.

Attachments

• Front S Pic Closer.jpg
    Front S Pic Closer.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Rear S Pic Hatch.jpg
    Rear S Pic Hatch.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Interior Front Pic.jpg
    Interior Front Pic.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 127
  • Side S Pic.jpg
    Side S Pic.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 115
Price drop to $105K. Again, only a couple grand over price if ordered new today from Tesla, without the 8-12 month wait and with title in hand, low miles, garaged and not being driven. Message me if any questions or want to discuss.

Bump - I am setting to my lowest price, which is current sticker price + Tesla fees (and excluding any sales tax) in order to get rid of this soon and free up cashflow for my home purchase. $102,500 takes it, price firm. This is almost exact price new from Tesla today, with no wait. ($94,990 base + $4,500 Arachnids + $1,500 Color + $1,200 Delivery Fee + $250 Order Fee).

Again, this is a net loss for me so not trying to take a profit. Car is garaged and not being driven.

Bump - I am setting to my lowest price, which is current sticker price + Tesla fees (and excluding any sales tax) in order to get rid of this soon and free up cashflow for my home purchase. $102,500 takes it, price firm. This is almost exact price new from Tesla today, with no wait. ($94,990 base + $4,500 Arachnids + $1,500 Color + $1,200 Delivery Fee + $250 Order Fee).

Again, this is a net loss for me so not trying to take a profit. Car is garaged and not being driven.
Good luck w/ the sale. Wish you were local but shipping to CA would cost $2500 alone. Fair price for anyone local!

Reactions: supervelous