Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling 2022 Model S Long Range (Refresh with Yoke)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a reservation for a 2022 Model S Long Range that is ready for delivery in the Bay Area (need to confirm by Jan 4). See below for specs, but have an option to remove FSD if not interested. I ordered the car before the price increase but due to few changes in personal life decided to upgrade to an Model X. The price increase is around 15K (95K vs 110K plus taxes). Let me know if anyone is interested to get a brand new Model S LR with no wait time (few weeks vs July 2022).

The price for the below configuration is $94,790 (Excludes tax, registration, and fees). If you configure the same build today, it would cost $109,940 and wait time till July 2022. The price increase is around 15K. Even if you pay $10K to me for the spot, it still saves you $5K and 7 months of wait time. I checked with Tesla and they will let me transfer the order to anyone. Let me know if interested.

Model S Long Range
Midnight Silver Metallic
19" Tempest Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
Yoke Steering
Full Self-Driving Capability
Autopilot

I have a reservation for a 2022 Model S Long Range that is ready for delivery in the Bay Area (need to confirm by Jan 4). See below for specs, but have an option to remove FSD if not interested. I ordered the car before the price increase but due to few changes in personal life decided to upgrade to an Model X. The price increase is around 15K (95K vs 110K plus taxes). Let me know if anyone is interested to get a brand new Model S LR with no wait time (few weeks vs July 2022).

The price for the below configuration is $94,790 (Excludes tax, registration, and fees). If you configure the same build today, it would cost $109,940 and wait time till July 2022. The price increase is around 15K. Even if you pay $10K to me for the spot, it still saves you $5K and 7 months of wait time. I checked with Tesla and they will let me transfer the order to anyone. Let me know if interested.

Model S Long Range
Midnight Silver Metallic
19" Tempest Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
Yoke Steering
Full Self-Driving Capability
Autopilot
I'm very interested. I just placed an order for one. Can I contact you somehow? Sorry, I'm not very familiar with using this website. I created an account just to reply to this post.