TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Selling Aero Wheel/Tire Set including TPMS and Aero Cap Kit - $500

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by CleanTea, Jan 4, 2020.

1. CleanTea

CleanTea New Member

Attaching pics now - local pickup in LA/OC area. Will be open to meeting you in a central location if we can meet on Sunday (1/5).

Tires have 18K miles and have never had any issues. Please see pics for details on cosmetic condition of Wheel 1.jpg Wheel 1.jpg Wheel 2.jpg Wheel 3.jpg Wheel 4.jpg Wheels Side by Side.jpg . Includes TPMS and also will provide the Tesla Aero Cap Kit for those times that you do not want to put the Aero covers on.

2. sammyfan711

sammyfan711 Member

Great price man, I would be on my way now if you were in Chicago!
    GLWS

3. Dave EV

Dave EV Active Member

Got any pics of the remaining tread?

4. CleanTea

CleanTea New Member

Here is one I have from earlier this week before I took the wheels off... I will try to take more. They all look the same in terms of tread... FR Tread.jpg

5. 3scompany

3scompany Member

are you willing to sell the aero wheel cap kit separately?