Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Arachnid Rims & Founders Series Powerwall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have the 21" Arachnids with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires and a Founders Series Powerwall 2 referral. I will sell these separately and can take credit cards. I can choose where to ship this. Yes, it may come "soon" in Elon time, but you will not have to pay freight because shipping location can be determined, and the service center will install for free. The Founders Series Powerwall should ship early in production. Indications are that the referral program is getting caught up.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Hi everyone--

First off, I am beyond sorry for my delay in responding to everyone. There was a massive confusion at Tesla regarding my prizes, so I am just beginning now to receive prizes I won during the summer of 2016...

Anyhow, I have officially received my Arachnid wheels! I've attached pictures of the wheels to this post. However, as you can likely tell from the pictures, I am yet to peel off the wheels' protective film/tape.

The wheels are currently located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Accordingly, I can deliver the wheels--free of charge--to anyone within 5 miles of my residence in Bloomfield Hills or Ann Arbor. I'd also consider--for a modest charge--delivering them to anyone within ~4 hours.

I also received my kid's Tesla Model S. It is "midnight silver metallic" and still in the box in which it was delivered.

I will post here again as I receive the next several prizes.

In the meantime, please feel free to PM or post here if you are interested in the Arachnid wheels or the kid's Model S.

Best,
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_5687.jpeg
    IMG_5687.jpeg
    335 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5688.jpeg
    IMG_5688.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5689.jpeg
    IMG_5689.jpeg
    510.3 KB · Views: 44