Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum. Put in my order for a Model Y AWD/LR. I've done so much research on the big debate about wheels and going from 19's to 20's etc. I've finally decided that I'm going to get Martian 20's (8.5) because they are still lighter than the 19 Gemini's and with 4inches of sidewall and forged wheels, I'll still have a safe ride without the worry of potholes.

With all that I ordered the car with 19 Gemini's. I'm planning to drive it from the delivery lot to discount tire to get the Martians put on right away. Hence I can sell the Gemini's with tires brand new. Does anyone have any idea what I should price them at? Since I'm selling them brand new with the tires could I get at least $2,500 or more for them?
Also where would be the best place to sell them? Craigslist? Ebay? On some Tesla forum?

Thank you so much for all your help.

Regards,

Benjamin.
I also have decided on Martian wheels. I am going fit 18 inch because a smoother ride with larger side walls. I will want to sell my 20 inch induction wheels.
. A few questions
1. Does anyone know if Tesla will install?
2. Getting TPMS sensors. Does Tesla program them to my Y? thanks