Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

selling long range_blue_white interior_Feb24-March24 delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered in late September, 2021. Metallic blue, white interior long range. will sell the vehicle upon arrival and transfer of ownership to me since I have to be the one to pick it up and I don't think I can transfer the ownership until I actually have paid for it. My delivery price is $58500 including destination charges and registration for 4 years in Oregon.

ordered in late September, 2021. Metallic blue, white interior long range. will sell the vehicle upon arrival and transfer of ownership to me since I have to be the one to pick it up and I don't think I can transfer the ownership until I actually have paid for it. My delivery price is $58500 including destination charges and registration for 4 years in Oregon.
Whoops that didn't turn out right. I'm not selling it for what I will pay for it.

Hi and welcome to the forum. This belongs in the marketplace section of this site.

In general, you’ll be hard pressed getting people on this site to pay that much more. Request quotes from Carvana, Givemethevin, Vroom, Cargurus and they’ll give you a premium. Good luck

Might be easier to just hand over your Tesla account (after resetting the registration and delivery location on the order) because the buyer might have a trade in and want to finance via Tesla.

Nice to see Oregon with 0% sales tax because buying/selling in FL would lose me $5K :(