Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling: Michelin AS Pilot Sport 4 Staggered 255/35/21 & 275/35/21 MYP Performance *20 Miles*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seattle. Selling nearly new staggered MYP 21" OEM all seasons, stock sizes 255/35/21 and 275/35/21. Acoustic foam.

Asking $1400 (Tires Only, no rims/wheels), which is $250 savings over Discount Tire (if they are even in-stock). If shipping, buyer pays shipping costs. Would greatly prefer local.

Took delivery, drove straight to discount tire and swapped these tires out. Immediately put into tire bags. No more than 20 miles on these. Again, no rims/wheels or TPMs.

Curious why you went fatter with the same tire but stayed with the 21's? Are those even correct sizes...OD seems off?

Added tire cost, added weight, lower efficiency and less performance if driven in snow... 🧐
I purchased and was supposed to take delivery of the MYP before Tesla made the switch from Pirelli summers to delivering AS4s. And there were exactly zero in-stock AS4s smaller than 40. I knew I would need all seasons immediately and couldn't last with summers, so I went with the 40 that was available. I don't get a lot of snow, mostly rain and slick roads. I don't care about efficiency as I don't commute far, added weight is negligible, and difference in cost is negligible. Ultimately, runs great feels feat. Overall diameter is much larger than stock, but what comes on the stock look so stretched over those rims, I hate it. This car, IMO, needs that extra sidewall. And it has plenty of room.

Reactions: NJturtlePower