TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Selling Model 3 reservation

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Maria 788, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Maria 788

Maria 788 New Member

I am awaiting for tesla approval to sell my reservation for Model 3. I just was wondering if anyone is interested to get it.

• Funny x 5
  2. 03DSG

03DSG Active Member

A Model 3 reservation is worth $0.00 as anyone can order one at any time now.

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  3. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums

Just get a refund, no idea why you would bother trying to sell it. Anyone can get a tesla within a few days to a couple weeks tops. So the short answer is, no, no one would be interested in buying a reservation because there is absolutely zero need to reserve a tesla unless its a model Y, and for model Y anyone can reserve it now.

Tesla has proven that reservations dont mean "that much" as far as queueing when cars are actually delivered so. you reserve so you can be one of the first.

Unless... you are somewhere in a country they have not rolled out yet?

4. OCR1

OCR1 Active Member

Maybe she meant to post this in 2017.

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
  5. MIT_S60

MIT_S60 Active Member

I hear Tesla will give you $1000 for it ;)

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. Maria 788

Maria 788 New Member

Thank you! I see that I have read old posts from 2017. Will try to get me deposit back. I hope it won't be difficult.

7. Celledral

Celledral Member

This user has been posting irrelevant threads. Mods please ban.

8. swaltner

swaltner Active Member

"irrelevant threads" as in more than one? That seems rather difficult since they posted twice in this thread and have 2 total posts. Kind of difficult to post in more than one thread if every one of their posts is in this thread. (This is all assuming a mod hasn't deleted other posts outright already and removed those from their post count.)

Seems like a simple misunderstanding caused by them reading old thread on people selling reservations, which, even a year ago, was of questionable value.

9. srs5694

srs5694 Active Member

She started another thread that seems to have disappeared, complaining that she couldn't get a Model 3 for less than $65,000.

10. paraglide

paraglide Member

lol