Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Model 3 reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am awaiting for tesla approval to sell my reservation for Model 3. I just was wondering if anyone is interested to get it.

Just get a refund, no idea why you would bother trying to sell it. Anyone can get a tesla within a few days to a couple weeks tops. So the short answer is, no, no one would be interested in buying a reservation because there is absolutely zero need to reserve a tesla unless its a model Y, and for model Y anyone can reserve it now.

Tesla has proven that reservations dont mean "that much" as far as queueing when cars are actually delivered so. you reserve so you can be one of the first.

Unless... you are somewhere in a country they have not rolled out yet?

Just get a refund, no idea why you would bother trying to sell it. Anyone can get a tesla within a few days to a couple weeks tops. So the short answer is, no, no one would be interested in buying a reservation because there is absolutely zero need to reserve a tesla unless its a model Y, and for model Y anyone can reserve it now.

Tesla has proven that reservations dont mean "that much" as far as queueing when cars are actually delivered so. you reserve so you can be one of the first.

Unless... you are somewhere in a country they have not rolled out yet?
Thank you! I see that I have read old posts from 2017. Will try to get me deposit back. I hope it won't be difficult.

This user has been posting irrelevant threads. Mods please ban.

"irrelevant threads" as in more than one? That seems rather difficult since they posted twice in this thread and have 2 total posts. Kind of difficult to post in more than one thread if every one of their posts is in this thread. (This is all assuming a mod hasn't deleted other posts outright already and removed those from their post count.)

Seems like a simple misunderstanding caused by them reading old thread on people selling reservations, which, even a year ago, was of questionable value.

"irrelevant threads" as in more than one? That seems rather difficult since they posted twice in this thread and have 2 total posts. Kind of difficult to post in more than one thread if every one of their posts is in this thread. (This is all assuming a mod hasn't deleted other posts outright already and removed those from their post count.)

She started another thread that seems to have disappeared, complaining that she couldn't get a Model 3 for less than $65,000.