Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Model 3 SR+ Vehicle - Located in Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 5 month old Tesla Model 3 SR+. The car is brand new and has only 1,260 miles on it. I recently made a purchase of a different EV and I need to part ways with this vehicle. Please message me if you are in the Southern California area and are looking to make a purchase of a Midnight Silver Metallic M3SR+ w/ 19" rims and very low miles. I can provide vehicle history report as needed. See autotrader link below for additional info/pictures.

Autotrader link - Autotrader - page unavailable

Yeah I thought that may be the case. Help me out here I built the car $47,940? I'm in So.Ca so I would also pay normal sales tax as you probably already know.
Sticker for this car is going for $46,490 with MSM color and 19" rims. Add in the destination fee of $1200 it is $47,690. Tax and license in Socal is going to be probably $4800 on top. $52,490 is the current total. You do get a instant $750 credit from manufacturer so we are at $51,740.

The current tesla site states if you order your SR+ today, it will come in June 2022.

I have also purchased floor mats for the car and the nema 14-50 plug.

So for a car that is 5 months old and has less than 1500 miles it isn't far off. I also am willing to negotiate.

Sticker for this car is going for $46,490 with MSM color and 19" rims. Add in the destination fee of $1200 it is $47,690. Tax and license in Socal is going to be probably $4800 on top. $52,490 is the current total. You do get a instant $750 credit from manufacturer so we are at $51,740.

The current tesla site states if you order your SR+ today, it will come in June 2022.

I have also purchased floor mats for the car and the nema 14-50 plug.

So for a car that is 5 months old and has less than 1500 miles it isn't far off. I also am willing to negotiate.
Sure that might be the case but in a private sale, the buyer is still going to have to pay taxes+license on top of the purchase from you... so at that rate they would be paying double tax