Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Model S accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sold my 2015 Model S and now selling some accessories that I purchased for it:

1) A set of sunshades for all windows plus the sunroof from EVannex. Original price $300, bought in June. They are in perfect condition, I've used them twice this year when I left my car at the airport for a few days. Price: $200 + shipping.

2) MCU screen protector from Abstract ocean. I bought it, but never bothered putting it on. Original price: $33. Price: $10 + shipping.

3) Original Tesla Model S floormats. They were never used since I had all weather OEDRO mats in the car at all times. Price: $50 for the whole set + shipping.

4) Cubby for the insert just above the center console. It's made of really nice (alcantara like) material and never flies out, no matter how hard you accelerate. Bought from someone here. Price: $30.

5) Tesla hoodie, black, size M. Worn twice. Price: $50 + shipping.

I am in Seattle area and willing to bring these to people as far as Vancouver, BC since I go there often. Otherwise I can send via FedEx.

I can send photos if you send me a PM.

Sold my 2015 Model S and now selling some accessories that I purchased for it:

1) A set of sunshades for all windows plus the sunroof from EVannex. Original price $300, bought in June. They are in perfect condition, I've used them twice this year when I left my car at the airport for a few days. Price: $200 + shipping.

2) MCU screen protector from Abstract ocean. I bought it, but never bothered putting it on. Original price: $33. Price: $10 + shipping.

3) Original Tesla Model S floormats. They were never used since I had all weather OEDRO mats in the car at all times. Price: $50 for the whole set + shipping.

4) Cubby for the insert just above the center console. It's made of really nice (alcantara like) material and never flies out, no matter how hard you accelerate. Bought from someone here. Price: $30.

5) Tesla hoodie, black, size M. Worn twice. Price: $50 + shipping.

I am in Seattle area and willing to bring these to people as far as Vancouver, BC since I go there often. Otherwise I can send via FedEx.

I can send photos if you send me a PM.

I'll take the screen protector if its the 9H version