Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Model S, ~January 15th 2022 delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I’m selling my White Tesla Model S which is under reservation. It’s a long range model with white interior. Message me for more details. The latest delivery date is between Jan 15- Feb 12, 2022 out of Owings Mill, MD.

You can either buy it directly from my reservation (need to add your name to the registration) and you’ll pay Tesla directly for taxes, title, delivery. Or I’ll pay for all the fees and vehicle, and you’ll have to pay taxes separately (essential double taxes). Let me know if you’re interested or if you have any questions!

Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: UCF3
Hello…have you had your ViN assigned? I’ve had my delivery pushed back from March to June s couple weeks ago…very frustrating. If so how is yours equipped? I’ve ordered midnight silver on white with 21 inch Aracnid wheels, but started to go with white. Could you screenshot the build detail

Hello…have you had your ViN assigned? I’ve had my delivery pushed back from March to June s couple weeks ago…very frustrating. If so how is yours equipped? I’ve ordered midnight silver on white with 21 inch Aracnid wheels, but started to go with white. Could you screenshot the build detail

Attachments

• 7EF9A7D9-9209-4E0B-9A89-A1836BF446B0.png
    7EF9A7D9-9209-4E0B-9A89-A1836BF446B0.png
    239.6 KB · Views: 157
Hello!

I’m selling my White Tesla Model S which is under reservation. It’s a long range model with white interior. Message me for more details. The latest delivery date is between Jan 15- Feb 12, 2022 out of Owings Mill, MD.

You can either buy it directly from my reservation (need to add your name to the registration) and you’ll pay Tesla directly for taxes, title, delivery. Or I’ll pay for all the fees and vehicle, and you’ll have to pay taxes separately (essential double taxes). Let me know if you’re interested or if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Hey did you find someone yet?