Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Model Y rear door PPF kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the same kit from @Freewheeler. I am having my clear bra put on now and the installer offered to do my doors for free so looking to pass this kit along to someone else. It's the full kit with instructions, squeegee and ppt for both rear doors, the area where it flares out before the rear wheel well.

Asking: $50 + shipping
Uhhhhh....isn’t that exactly how much it costs directly from Tesla?

Edit: sorry, I was incorrect. Tesla does not charge for shipping. So it’s more expensive.

@kadify, I'm still getting requests so I'll see if I can send someone your way, maybe closer/local to you. Least I can do and congrats on scoring that free PPF!

@glide Yes, I do charge shipping. I'm a regular member who had to register as a TMC vendor to be allowed to help the TMC community address this issue, and it looks like Tesla stepped in and price matched me. I was here way before. Being one guy working out of his workshop, I don't have any margins to provide free shipping. I suppose a question I would ask: If you need to pay to have this problem addressed, do you want to give more money to the company that created the problem in the first place? Also, I hear a lot that my kit looks a lot better ; )