Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Model Y Reservation - 7 Seater / Hitch / White Int / White Ext - MSRP / Pre Price Hike (64k~)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

TLDR: Cannot afford Y anymore. Will sell reservation @Nov/Dec with a discount. Charlotte NC (though I think you can change delivery location)

I ordered a Model 3 and Y at the beginning of the year, but my situation has changed unfortunately and I cannot afford the model Y any longer. Deliver @ November/December (possibly earlier). I'm pretty sure you can change delivery location as well...

I'm taking delivery of the 3 soon.

This worked out well, but I ACCIDENTLY (yes, truly) created a secondary account a while back and didn't realize I had two so when I went to make the reservation for the Y, I did it on my other account by auto logging in. Basically means you can have the account that comes with the reservation and you can change the name etc however you want.

Based in Charlotte, NC - Preferably rather do this in person. Willing to meet you part of the way to work this out.

Description Price (USD) Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive $58,990 Pearl White Paint
Included 19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
Black and White Premium Interior $1,000
Seven Seat Interior $3,000
Autopilot Included
Tow Hitch $1,000
Subtotal $63,990

+ Destination Fee $1,200
Order Fee $250
Total $65,440

I was possibly going to give it to a relative (they already have like 3 teslas themselves) - but I really need the money right now. Willing to chop off some off the reservation as well.