TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Selling my 2008 Roadster #124 on eBay

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by scapescape, Aug 19, 2018.

1. scapescape

scapescape Member

Love this car but need to sell. Many extras including airbag switch for car seat. I’m at [email protected]. 2nd owner - 1st was Red Hot Chili Peppers singer

2. scapescape

scapescape Member

3. Carl W

Carl W 2008, #311 thunder gray 1.5

Funny that your 1st owner was Red Hot Chili Peppers singer. First owner of my car was bassist for the band 311, hence my serial number is 311 which he apparently ordered a couple of years ahead of time. I think a lot of celebrities bought early Roadsters. Good luck on selling your car.

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1