Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my 2017 MS 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2017 MS 100D so thought I would see if anyone here is interested. My new vehicle is arriving later this month, so I either need to find a private buyer or will be trading in the vehicle. The deal will be done as a "courtesy trade" through the new dealer (which allows me to offset the sales tax against my new vehicle, but should make no difference to the buyer). Details on Autotrader here.

Pearl white with black part leather interior, premium upgrades, EAP and grey 19" slipstreams. Currently at just under 26,500 km, but that will increase a bit over the next couple of weeks. No accidents, clean carproof. Very minor issues: couple of little dings on the metal door trim inside the driver's side door, scuff marks on the back of the front passenger headrest where the rear-facing car seat has rubbed on it. If I was keeping it, I would likely remove the vinyl wrap on the chrome trim, since I'm not super happy with the quality of the application.

Asking $107,995, which I think is fair and certainly lower than the other 100Ds I've seen. I'm based in Toronto, and really just looking to do better than the dealer's offer, hence the lower asking price.

Reactions: akidesir