Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my arachnids and turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
2000 for silver arachnids and 2000 for grey turbines ... $3700 for both sets of wheels.

Turbines are practically flawless , nearly brand new
Arachnids are also excellent condition

9DCEA534-A83D-411B-95F7-2CA57AAAE883.jpeg
E6072D86-E1A9-442F-8A1C-333173CD1F20.jpeg
Austin is location here are photos of my rims... they are currently bagged and stacked with foam mats between them in garage

tread on tires has about 10k left on the turbines, and 3-4k on the arachnid .... one turbine rear tire has been plugged due to nail. in case you want to use as a spare and want unblemished tire.

Turbines are sold! Who wants silver arachnids for 2000? Going once going twice...

Shipping paid by you or local Austin pickup
Wheels and tires are not brand new and don’t come with TPMS.... front tires have about 10k remaining and back tires need to be replaced in next 5k. Some minor parking scratch on right while parallel parking... very minor... can’t tell unless you get really close ... I can probably buff them out if you ask nicely

Wheels are structurally perfect and awesome and I guarantee that....

These are ideal for someone wanting to powder coat and willing to pay for new rear tires in a 6 months.

I’m officially going all I’m on my 19 inch slipstreams from now on... dad mode

My arachnids are still available. $2000 with tires that are used with about 10k remaining on front 4K on back.... some light curb scratch but definitely can be buffed out... solid wheels no tpms