Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my Founders Roadster Referral Reservation with 10% discount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have $105,000 off on the new Roadster 2020 and I am looking for $80,000 to hold the reservation in your name. I am providing a way to reserve the Founders edition without paying $250,000 upfront.

I am looking for $60,000 now and $20,000 when the car is released.

Your total payment before taxes will be $225,000 for the car which is a savings of $25,000.

I currently have 4 Tesla cars but I am not interested in the new Roadster which is why I am letting it go to someone who will appreciate it more.

In the contract I will include a guarantee of full refund should Tesla not release the car.
Dave

Hey Dave,

I would be very interested in this. I have a reservation currently but wanted to get founders edition. However, I was unsure of the financing when announced an I am in a better space now. Of course there are no more founders editions available so this would work out perfectly!

Also, I just joined this site after seeing this post via my Google alert for the Roadster!

Um..... yes it is!

Roadster Reservation
Terms & Conditions
1. Tesla Roadster Reservation
Thank you for placing a Reservation for Tesla Roadster. By making your Reservation, you have secured the
approximate priority for taking delivery of your Tesla Roadster.
2. Effective Date
Your Reservation becomes effective when (1) you place your Reservation and (2) we receive your Reservation
Payment.
3. Order Process
While this Reservation secures your approximate delivery priority, it does not constitute the purchase or order
of a vehicle. When the start of production for your Reservation nears, we will ask you to configure your vehicle.
Tesla will create an order for your vehicle and you will receive a Purchase Agreement indicating the purchase
price of the vehicle, plus estimates of any applicable taxes, duties, transport and delivery charges, and any other
applicable fees. If you proceed with the order, we will apply your Reservation Payment towards the order
payment. Until you enter into a Purchase Agreement, your Reservation may be cancelled at any time, in which
case you will receive a full refund of your Reservation Payment.

4. Acknowledgements; Non-Transferable
You understand that we will not hold your Reservation Payment separately or in an escrow or trust fund or pay
any interest on your Reservation Payment. Your Reservation is not transferable or assignable to another party
without the prior written approval of Tesla.
5. Your Details
From time to time we will ask you to provide information so that we can perform our obligations under these
terms and conditions. We will maintain your personal information in accordance with our Privacy Policy, which
is available at Privacy & Legal | Tesla.

Um..... yes it is!

Roadster Reservation
Terms & Conditions
1. Tesla Roadster Reservation
Thank you for placing a Reservation for Tesla Roadster. By making your Reservation, you have secured the
approximate priority for taking delivery of your Tesla Roadster.
2. Effective Date
Your Reservation becomes effective when (1) you place your Reservation and (2) we receive your Reservation
Payment.
3. Order Process
While this Reservation secures your approximate delivery priority, it does not constitute the purchase or order
of a vehicle. When the start of production for your Reservation nears, we will ask you to configure your vehicle.
Tesla will create an order for your vehicle and you will receive a Purchase Agreement indicating the purchase
price of the vehicle, plus estimates of any applicable taxes, duties, transport and delivery charges, and any other
applicable fees. If you proceed with the order, we will apply your Reservation Payment towards the order
payment. Until you enter into a Purchase Agreement, your Reservation may be cancelled at any time, in which
case you will receive a full refund of your Reservation Payment.

4. Acknowledgements; Non-Transferable
You understand that we will not hold your Reservation Payment separately or in an escrow or trust fund or pay
any interest on your Reservation Payment. Your Reservation is not transferable or assignable to another party
without the prior written approval of Tesla.
5. Your Details
From time to time we will ask you to provide information so that we can perform our obligations under these
terms and conditions. We will maintain your personal information in accordance with our Privacy Policy, which
is available at Privacy & Legal | Tesla.
I think op meant he cannot get the DISCOUNT he earned via referral program refunded.

• Informative
Reactions: CarlK
Hey Dave,

I would be very interested in this. ……….. Of course there are no more founders editions available so this would work out perfectly!

Also, I just joined this site after seeing this post via my Google alert for the Roadster!

Can you no longer reserve the founders edition in the US?? in Europe it is still there to reserve...….. I would check again on the US site because the hassel of having to let the present reservation holder first own the car and then register it over to you is a pain and it also hurts the resale value since in reality it has been owned once before...… at least on this side of the pond...….

Can you no longer reserve the founders edition in the US?? in Europe it is still there to reserve...….. I would check again on the US site because the hassel of having to let the present reservation holder first own the car and then register it over to you is a pain and it also hurts the resale value since in reality it has been owned once before...… at least on this side of the pond...….