Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my Model S - see ya suckers - time for Lincoln Black Label

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good thing there's only the price of your morality for dumping tons of GHG's . . . for now.

Here's a tip: go to www.climate.nasa.gov and learn more about the problem, and your part in it.

Then cancel your order for this throw-back land barge from the 60's, get back into a Tesla and become part of the solution. Again.

I, and future generations, thank you.

Dr. James Hansen, former NASA Climate Scientist:

"Our parents didn't know that they were causing a problem for future generations but we can only pretend we don't know because the science is now crystal clear.

"We understand the carbon cycle: the CO2 we put in the air will stay in surface reservoirs and won't go back into the solid earth for millennia. What the Earth's history tells us is that there's a limit on how much we can put in the air without guaranteeing disastrous consequences for future generations. We cannot pretend that we did not know."

Good thing there's only the price of your morality for dumping tons of GHG's . . . for now. Here's a tip: go to www.climate.nasa.gov and learn more about the problem, and your part in it. Then cancel your order for this throw-back land barge from the 60's, get back into a Tesla and become part of the solution. Again. I, and future generations, thank you.

Learn how to read before making a pompous fool of yourself - and I and other forumites will thank you. Actually don't - it's more fun this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: u00mem9
I suspect this may be a problem of some people just reacting to the thread title and then jumping in with a reply instead of reading all the posts before formulating a response. Do we need a [SARCASM ALERT] in the title? :confused: That would spoil all the fun though... like giving away the punchline before you're done telling the joke. ;)

I suspect this may be a problem of some people just reacting to the thread title and then jumping in with a reply instead of reading all the posts before formulating a response. Do we need a [SARCASM ALERT] in the title? :confused: That would spoil all the fun though... like giving away the punchline before you're done telling the joke. ;)

Yes - explaining the jokes ruins them. Leno drove me up the wall because he would often explain his (already middle-to-low brow) jokes. Supposedly he is actually a brilliant comic who sold out and dumbed himself down for TV.

Learn how to read before making a pompous fool of yourself - and I and other forumites will thank you. Actually don't - it's more fun this way.

Calisnow,

Better idea: consider a sarcasm alert/emoji in the future. Believe it or not, some people buy Teslas because they're trendy, only to move along to the latest new thing when it comes out.

Assumed you were one of them and was trying to inform you of the moral consequences, something a remarkable number among us have effectively zero knowledge and understanding of.

Glad you were pulling our leg(s)!

• Disagree
Calisnow,

Better idea: consider a sarcasm alert/emoji in the future. Believe it or not, some people buy Teslas because they're trendy, only to move along to the latest new thing when it comes out.

Assumed you were one of them and was trying to inform you of the moral consequences, something a remarkable number among us have effectively zero knowledge and understanding of.

Glad you were pulling our leg(s)!

Even better idea: post your moral judgments in the appropriate section of this forum. 'Energy, Environment, and Policy' if you have information to contribute or 'Off Topic' if it's limited to mindless preaching like above.

Anyway, getting back on topic for this thread... speaking of the relationship between horse owner/ridership and the desire for aspirational automobiles, here's something Tesla should do for all those who need to back into a Supercharger stall while towing a trailer:

That even includes a Frisian among the horses! Unfortunately the Tesla Model X might only be able to transport "heavy horses" if they ride in a Brenderup trailer!