Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my Model X 75D Bought November 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not a smart man....I impulsively bought the Model X because I love Tesla in theory and I'm a big Elon fan but it is not the right car for me for a number of reasons.
Tesla Model X window sticker.png

I am fine driving it for a few more months, but I know now that ultimately I do not wish to own this car indefinitely.

I have attempted to post the window sticker. There are about 4500 miles on it. Otherwise it is like new.

I would take $85k or best offer. I will end up keeping the car if I can't get something in that range though.

It's Blue.

Any advice is welcome and thank you for reading!

I am located in Central Massachusetts.

Jeff

Does your super charging transfer to the new owner? Also a similar Tesla custom ordered brand new is $95,050 (unless I missed something) less the tax credit is $87,550 so $85,000 for a used Tesla might be difficult to get. You car is almost exactly what I’m looking for though, I want 6 seat with white interior.

Sorry holding out for something closer to exactly what I want, also and I may be wrong with this I don’t think unlimited super charging transfers to a new owner. (Not 100 percent on that)

Good luck with sale

This is what "My Tesla" says about my referral free Supercharging transfer.

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before December 31, 2017. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will not transfer to the next owner. Also, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging.

• Informative
Reactions: Rogue one