Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #34 is available now with topics timestamped. We covered Tesla's rollercoaster prices, Toyota pushing junk science, Mike's new Model 3, Optimizing track mode for snow driving, FSD V11 apparently coming by the end of this week, and more. You can watch and check out the chat replay on YouTube.

Selling my Model X spot, Delivery within 10 days

If anyone is interested please PM me, have a:

Model X

Model X Long Range
Pearl White Multi-Coat
22" Turbine Wheels
All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
Five Seat Interior
Yoke Steering Wheel
Autopilot ( basic )

Delivery Dec 1-10

Locked in price at $132k with 22" Turbine Wheels.. Current price comes in at $163k so you basically save $30,000+ and luxury tax is reduced by about 40-50%.

Call me if interested 647-588-6285

Soul Surfer

Cansurvivor, tech geek & musician
You should check you purchase agreement. Just sayin'. Tesla can even send you to "Banned Camp" for a year as they condemn this vehemently.

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 13.24.22.png

Reactions: aerodyne and cdswm3

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC