TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Selling My Son's Inheritance - 2013 Pearl White

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Lifeguard(ret.), Mar 18, 2017.

1. Lifeguard(ret.)

The car that I told my then 21 year old son he could drive when he inherits it is no longer going to be his. My wife, whose become the primary driver since we moved to CA and are down to one car has decided she has to have an X because it's too hard to get our 17 month old grandchild into a rear facing car seat in the S :(

Car has under 30K miles and is in LA. Info in the signature line below. Pre-inspection offer by Tesla for a trade is $45,800, and the Sales Assocate said they would sell it for around 52. Anyone interested to buy somewhere in between, closer to 50K?

Everything on a fast track because there is a new inventory X that was configured close to our custom order, and we just switched to take delivery this Thursday.

Please PM me if interested.

2. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

What does inheritance have to do with selling a car? And who cares? What people WOULD like to see is pictures. And many some info on the car - like what options it has.

• Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  3. hmmm

hmmm Member

Easy fellow. Options in the signature as stated. But yes, pics would be great. I'm sure the OP will post some if we ask nicely.

• Like x 3
  4. FlyingCookie

FlyingCookie Member

Some of us are on mobile and don't see the sig...

5. McRat

McRat Active Member

#5 McRat, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    VIN15761 | Delivered 07/31/2013
    85kWh | Pearl White | Grey Leather | Obeche Wood Gloss | 19" Wheels | Pano Roof | Tech Pkg | Xpel Ultimate | Spectra PhotoSync |

• Funny x 2
  6. commasign

commasign Active Member

Turn your phone landscape and the poster's location and signature will be visible.

• Informative x 6
    • Helpful x 4
  7. Lifeguard(ret.)

Photos taken this AM. Tech package in that era included self-presenting door handles, electric hatchback, footwell and door handle lighting, turning lights, puddle lights, heated seats, navigation. Don't recall if there is anything else. Predates any sensors and motorized side mirrors (can be manually retracted). Full Xcel wrap and Photosync window tint. I think Tesla strips this out when they recondition the car, it would be a waste for someone not to get the benefit.

Front tag attached using Zip Ties. No holes in the nose cone. IMG_5863.jpg IMG_5864lr.jpg IMG_5866lr.jpg IMG_5868lr.jpg IMG_5869lr.jpg IMG_5873lr.jpg IMG_5874lr.jpg

8. Lifeguard(ret.)

Took the trade. Should be on the CPO list soon. Someone will get a really clean, low mileage, relatively low VIN Model S with a full warranty. The should enjoy it as much as I did.