Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling My Son's Inheritance - 2013 Pearl White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car that I told my then 21 year old son he could drive when he inherits it is no longer going to be his. My wife, whose become the primary driver since we moved to CA and are down to one car has decided she has to have an X because it's too hard to get our 17 month old grandchild into a rear facing car seat in the S :(

Car has under 30K miles and is in LA. Info in the signature line below. Pre-inspection offer by Tesla for a trade is $45,800, and the Sales Assocate said they would sell it for around 52. Anyone interested to buy somewhere in between, closer to 50K?

Everything on a fast track because there is a new inventory X that was configured close to our custom order, and we just switched to take delivery this Thursday.

Please PM me if interested.

The car that I told my then 21 year old son he could drive when he inherits it is no longer going to be his. My wife, whose become the primary driver since we moved to CA and are down to one car has decided she has to have an X because it's too hard to get our 17 month old grandchild into a rear facing car seat in the S :(

Car has under 30K miles and is in LA. Info in the signature line below. Pre-inspection offer by Tesla for a trade is $45,800, and the Sales Assocate said they would sell it for around 52. Anyone interested to buy somewhere in between, closer to 50K?

Everything on a fast track because there is a new inventory X that was configured close to our custom order, and we just switched to take delivery this Thursday.

Please PM me if interested.

Photos taken this AM. Tech package in that era included self-presenting door handles, electric hatchback, footwell and door handle lighting, turning lights, puddle lights, heated seats, navigation. Don't recall if there is anything else. Predates any sensors and motorized side mirrors (can be manually retracted). Full Xcel wrap and Photosync window tint. I think Tesla strips this out when they recondition the car, it would be a waste for someone not to get the benefit.

Front tag attached using Zip Ties. No holes in the nose cone.
IMG_5863.jpg
IMG_5864lr.jpg
IMG_5866lr.jpg
IMG_5868lr.jpg
IMG_5869lr.jpg
IMG_5873lr.jpg
IMG_5874lr.jpg