Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling MYLR reservation (ready for delivery)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I erroneously reserved a MYLR that was in stock in Mechanicsburg PA, not paying attention that it wasn't a MYP.

This is in stock and ready to be delivered. FSD can be removed for a 12k credit.

Screenshot_20220323-115638.jpg
I'm looking for my $250 back

Let me know if you're interested. As this is in stock and ready for delivery - we'd need to move quickly.

I erroneously reserved a MYLR that was in stock in Mechanicsburg PA, not paying attention that it wasn't a MYP.

This is in stock and ready to be delivered. FSD can be removed for a 12k credit.

View attachment 784823I'm looking for my $250 back

Let me know if you're interested. As this is in stock and ready for delivery - we'd need to move quickly.
Hi, i am definitely interested. Can you please reach out. [email protected]. Thanks!

View attachment 784823I'm looking for my $250 back

I could have taken your reservation had this been 7 seater. I have same configuration and only difference is mine is 7 seater. I leave in Harrisburg PA. Have they started delivery in Mechanicsburg PA?

Spoke with SA from Tesla Mechanicsburg office (David); they still do not have state approval yet to delivery the vehicle. They are still expecting approval some time mid to late April. Once approved all reserved members near Mechanicsburg area will get an email for the option to change the delivery location. No free mud flap or door ppf at this location:mad:

Spoke with SA from Tesla Mechanicsburg office (David); they still do not have state approval yet to delivery the vehicle. They are still expecting approval some time mid to late April. Once approved all reserved members near Mechanicsburg area will get an email for the option to change the delivery location. No free mud flap or door ppf at this location:mad:
Great info! Thank you @Benq. David was the gentleman i spoke with. This is good info. If anyone is interested in this MYLR let me know (not sure if inventory is all scooped up yet). I just want my $250 back, lol.

I'm not trying to make any money on the deal.

So it looks like they're getting closer to delivery for this as the SA contacted me yesterday about completing the forms. To recap - this is an INVENTORY reservation. The car exists and will be ready for delivery this month.

Fyi i haven't entered any registration information after paying the 250 so a transfer should be much easier. Also since this is the new quarter, I've confirmed that they're now shipping once again.

Let me know if anyone is interested