Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling on Vroom, Carvana or Driveway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’m probably selling my Model 3 and have gotten quotes from the above online car sellers. Anybody have experiences with any? Did it go smoothly? Would you do it again? I’ve never bought or sold through any of them so have a little apprehension. Looking for feedback. Any others I’m missing?

Thanks

So I’m probably selling my Model 3 and have gotten quotes from the above online car sellers. Anybody have experiences with any? Did it go smoothly? Would you do it again? I’ve never bought or sold through any of them so have a little apprehension. Looking for feedback. Any others I’m missing?

Thanks
Try www.GiveMeTheVIN.com

I sold my M3 and Jack was exceptional at explaining what to expect.

Reactions: Clark_Kent
I am in the process of selling my 2020 MYLR now and got quotes from all the big names. Top 2 were CarBuyerUSA and Driveway. I went with CarBuyerUSA and the process was very easy. They already paid my loan and wired the profit to my bank account. I’m just waiting on them to pick up the car. I assume the holiday slowed it down. Assuming I will hear from them tomorrow.

I am in the process of selling my 2020 MYLR now and got quotes from all the big names. Top 2 were CarBuyerUSA and Driveway. I went with CarBuyerUSA and the process was very easy. They already paid my loan and wired the profit to my bank account. I’m just waiting on them to pick up the car. I assume the holiday slowed it down. Assuming I will hear from them tomorrow.
I will also add that I got the online quote, they then inspected the car in person which took 10-15 minutes. They adjusted the quote because my tires have less than 50% life left so we negotiated a number that we could both live with.

Carvana did great for me. Process with the vin, offer was good for 30 days. I just have a video call with a notary, then schedule pickup or deliver. They wanted me to drive down to Portland so I opted to just have them pick it up near me with a flat bed.
It was uneventful and way more enjoyable than test driving with random people and interrupting my day.

Have sold and bought a few cars from Carvana over the past few years and have zero complaints. Sold a MYP to Vroom for $70k recently and no issues there, though the process did take a bit longer then Carvana's.

How much did you get for the 2020 MY? Your specs? Mileage? Etc.