Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Red Roadster 2008

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks, I'm new one this forum, but have been a Tesla owner for many years. Currently on my second Model S, also have an X, and a beautiful Roadster. Sadly, I want to sell my Roadster as I find I'm not driving it much and I need the garage space. It is Radiant Red, and has always been garaged/covered and lovingly hand-washed, and only has 5709 miles. It is in great shape (no dings) and has both the soft top as well as the matching painted hard top. It also has a custom-made cloth cover.

I read the instructions on using VMSParser.exe to parse the log data and here's the most recent entry in the log:
12/15/2018 11:45:12 | 1544903112 | DAY | odo = 5708.5 range soc = 75%, brick ave 159.562Ah, brick min 158.992Ah, min Ah brick 95, CAC 159.34 Ah
I would love some help interpreting this from the experts here. The battery pack got replaced with a refurbished battery pack a couple years ago.

If you have serious interest, let me know and we can work something out. The car is located in Orange County, California.

Reactions: AtAge19
IMG_7141.jpg

Yep! It's sitting under my Christmas tree next to the remote controlled Roadster and the hotwheel Roadster that also came with it :)

Aaaahh, so that's where you rapidly got your new roadster! Congrats!
Happy your enjoying some new goodies along with it after your wife's misfortune with your previous roadster...actually very jealous of the remote controlled roadster and space suit! ;)
I already have a hotwheel and the Schuco 1:43 versions.

Aaaahh, so that's where you rapidly got your new roadster! Congrats!
Happy your enjoying some new goodies along with it after your wife's misfortune with your previous roadster...actually very jealous of the remote controlled roadster and space suit! ;)
I already have a hotwheel and the Schuco 1:43 versions.

Yes - we're quite excited about the memorabilia!

And my wife is happily driving the new Roadster, alas very carefully given the low mileage and showroom condition. Giving trucks a wife berth for now.