TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Selling referral set of 4, 22” Tesla Forged wheels - Onyx Black or Silver Turbine

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by GoCubsGo72, May 6, 2018.

1. GoCubsGo72

GoCubsGo72 Member

Hi, I'm selling a referral award for a brand new set of 22" Turbine Wheels and Tires for the Model X. Referral will be transferred to you for free installation at local Tesla service center - $4250.

I'll send you the link to place the order with Wheels/Tires/TPMS (tire pressure management system) and they will be shipped sent to your local service center and installed. Shipping and installation included. You'll be able to choose your color: Onyx Black or Silver.

This is the Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package that Tesla sells for $6800 USD.

Package includes:
    2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
    2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
    2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
    2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
    4 x tire pressure sensors
    4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

2. GoCubsGo72

GoCubsGo72 Member

Had a deal fall through on these - dropping price to $4,000.

3. jace

jace Member

Hey there, I'll offer $3600. Let me know.

4. VikH

VikH Member

Still available?